The Da Vinci Code.
- Holiday for Inspector West;
- Find a copy online.
- Dependability in Electronic Systems: Mitigation of Hardware Failures, Soft Errors, and Electro-Magnetic Disturbances.
- Post navigation!
- Publication Order of Inspector West Books?
- John Creasey.
- Account Options.
Never Never. James Patterson , Candice Fox. Silence Of The Lambs. Case Histories. The Secret Commonwealth. Philip Pullman , Christopher Wormell. Killer Instinct.
The Second Sleep. The Cabin. The Taking of Annie Thorne. The Warehouse. Run Away. Subscribe to Read More to find out about similar books.
See a Problem?
Sign up to our newsletter using your email. Enter your email to sign up. Thank you! Your subscription to Read More was successful.
INSPECTOR WEST TAKES CHARGE BY JOHN CREASEY ROGER WEST ADVENTURE | eBay
To help us recommend your next book, tell us what you enjoy reading. Add your interests.
He did not follow his father as a coach maker, but pursued various low-level careers as a clerk, in factories, and sales. From the outset, he was an astonishingly prolific and fast writer, and it was not unusual for him to have a score, or more, novels published in any one year.
As well as crime, he wrote westerns, fantasy, historical fiction and standalone novels in many other genres. With over five hundred books to his credit and worldwide sales approaching one hundred million, and translations into over twenty-five languages, Creasey grew to be an international sensation.
He travelled widely, promoting his books in places as far apart as Russia and Australia, and virtually commuted between the UK and USA, visiting in all some forty seven states. There have been many TV and big screen adaptations of his work, including major series centred upon Gideon, The Baron, Roger West and others.
- About vintage45.
- The University and the People: Envisioning American Higher Education in an Era of Populist Protest (Studies in American Thought and Culture)!
- Hard Real-Time Computing Systems: Predictable Scheduling Algorithms and Applications: 24 (Real-Time Systems Series).
John Creasey died at Salisbury, Wiltshire in